This page describes how the site is managed with reference to the processing of users’ personal data.
This is an information that is provided pursuant to art. 13 EU GDPR 679/2016 – European regulation for the protection of personal data – to those who interact with the web services of the Agribenessere of Sasseta Alta for the protection of personal data, accessible electronically from the address: http: / /www.sassetaalta.it/ and for the data provided as customer and supplier of Agribenessere di Sasseta.
The information is provided alone for the Agribenessere site in Sasseta and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links. According to the indicated legislation, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
a) Data Controller
The Data Controller is the Agribenessere of Sasseta
Loc. Sasseta Alta, 24 – Scansano (GR) 58054 Italy – VAT number: 01410520538
b) Object of the treatment
The Data Controller processes the personal identification data communicated by you in the definition and execution of the commercial relationships established. Sensitive or particular data are not processed.
c) Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are included for the fulfillment of the contractual obligations and related commitments and all the fulfillments of the law and of the fiscal nature connected to the commercial relationship. (direct sale, accommodation and hospitality, administration of goods or services, etc.)
d) Data retention period
The Data Controller processes personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship.
e) Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 no. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. The treatment will take place with manual and / or automated systems designed to manage the data, with logic strictly related to the purposes specified therein.
f) Nature of the provision and consequences of any refusal
The provision of data is limited to those necessary for contractual obligations and for the aforementioned purposes. Any refusal to provide data will make it impossible for the Data Controller to manage commercial relations correctly, preventing him from being in all the presupposed and consequent acts of the existing relationship.
f1) Your data used are necessary for sending information material relating to the agricultural and commercial production activity produced by the Owner, to the promotion of offers and new products. The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point f1) is optional.
g) Access to data
Your data must be made accessible for the purposes of the processing:
– to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in their quality of treatment intervention;
– to other subjects (tax consultants and professionals who carry out activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors).
– to other subjects for the achievement of the purposes envisaged by the processing (e.g. Credit Institutions, etc.)
– to subjects who can access your data under the law or secondary or community legislation (Financial Administration and Companies or Public Bodies);
The updated list of data processors and appointees is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
h) Data communication
Your information will not be disseminated.
g) Rights of the interested party
In relation to the data subject to processing referred to in this statement, all the rights pursuant to art. 15-21 of EU Regulation 2016/679:
• Right to confirm and access to the processing of personal data.
• Rights of rectification and cancellation of personal data (right to be forgotten).
• Right to protection of processing.
• Right to portability understood as the right to obtain from the data controller the data in structured format of common use and readable by automatic device to transmit them to another data controller without hindrance.
• Right to object to the processing of personal data.
• Right to withdraw consent at any time.
• Right to offer a complaint to the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data.